Samstag, 14. Juni 2014

New Story!!

Hey guys! So I just posted a new story and I know I have a bunch of other stories to finish but I couldn't help myself. 

Summary: :  8 human children, who are descendants from vampire hunters,  built a coven after their parents were murdered by vampires. Now each one of them lives with a different vampire coven and none of the vampires have a clue that these children have the intention to destroy their entire coven and race.

Eliminated : https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10450676/1/Eliminated

Matthew Fray (lives with the Denali's)





Isabella Swan  (lives with the Cullens)





Liam Jones (lives with the Volturi)





Hayley Walker (lives with the Irish Coven) 





Madison Brown (lives with the Romanian Coven) 





Arya Carter (lives with the Egyptian Coven)





James Campbell (lives with the French Coven) 






Audrey Evans (lives with the Amazon Coven)































Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen