Sonntag, 9. Februar 2014

Sweet 15! & New Character List

Yes I've finally made a Characters List! It's a new tab and I'll update it as my stories are being updated. Hope it will help you.

As some of you may know, I'm currently writing on a one shot for Izellah (character in BellaNessieCullen's stories). I originally planned it to be a one shot and its still one but I've decided to split it up since she's going to be 15 in the first part and 19 in the second. The first part is all about her having a quincenera and the second about her grown up life/struggles. 

I have a lot planned for her one shot(s) and the many ideas just came into my mind a week ago. I'm able to use my right hand now. I'll definitely post the first part sometime in the coming week and the second part the following week. 

So here are some NEW characters who will play part in the the two one shots. 

Sebastian *Bash* 



Portrayed by Torrance Coombs


Prince Francis



Portrayed by Toby Regbo



Princess Louise Héléne Catherine Alexandra



Portrayed by Joey King


Princess Adelé Marie Sarah Elizabeth




Portrayed by Joey King



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen