Sonntag, 2. Februar 2014

Absence

Hi! I'm a friend of KleoCullen and I'm going to help her with a few things in the coming days. I'll mostly type in the words she tells me: 

Hey everyone, 

So I wanted to let you know that I broke my right hand two days ago so I'm not really able to write or do anything. My friend will help me with a few chapters, some are nearly finished and some are not so updates will be a little later (sorry!). I'm also nearly finished with my bookshelf tour (filmed it when my hand was alright) and I just need to edit a few things though that will take me a bit. I'll most definitely read FF's but I won't be able to review. It's really hard to hold my phone and to type with my left hand. To review on the computer takes a lot of time so I hope you won't be too mad. 
My doctor said my hand is only slightly broken so I just need to rest and hopefully be back in a week.  
I wasn't much on Twitter the past few days because I had so much going on that I simply had no time. I will be able to read all of your tweets etc but as I said it will be hard to reply. 

Anyways I hope I'm back soon! <3

-Samy


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen