Mittwoch, 5. März 2014

Can't think of a title lol

So.. I don't really know how to say this. I really wanted to be back on schedule and considered vlogging what I'm writing, but my mind is full of ideas of my original story. If you follow me on twitter you may know that I had this crazy dream and it's not letting me go..  literally. It's all I can think and even talk about with my friends. It took me the whole week to kind of figure the major plot lines out etc and I even finished the 1st chapter. So number one problem is that writing in english has influenced me a lot. I find myself on Google Translate to translate from english to german not visa versa.. and I'm writing the orginal story in german. I just need to think german for awhile and I know I took a break but I've been updating several times over the past few weeks. What I want to say is that I kind of want to focus on my orginal story for awhile also because I've been getting positive response and I'm dying to write it. Another thing is that I need to keep myself from the whole twilight world a bit while I figure out a specific creature. They're not vampires lol. Anyways I'm trying to take a day off my orginal story and be back on fanfiction so I may be able to update one story once every two weeks. 

I know FF is priority for most of my ff friends but not for me. Well it kind of is and I really love FF and like I said i try to update but it will be hard. And I'm not complaining again (lol). Seriously... I can't stop thinking of it so until I can.. see you :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen