Freitag, 14. Februar 2014

Blog Update

Hello my lovely blog readers!

I decided to use a different design as you can see (ha ha) and its totally different from my old one. I wanted to be more serious and i just came across this template. Let me just say I'm IN LOVE with it haha. There are a few things i need to sort/edit out for example the search thingy which is on top of some tabs *annoyed*.
The only sad thing is that i can't use my awesome banner that beth made :( infact i can't use any banner.
Anyways i also updated a few pictures most of them are under the Lost Family tab for example the Petrow family which you may have seen under the character list. They're going to be in the next Kleo chapter.

I've only changed one model and that is the one for Jayden. I just found the perfect one ..and *drumroll* ...he has a name! Ive changed mostly all the pictures on the LF tab but they're sill potrayed by the same models :)

If you haven't noticed already i changed my fanfiction name into KleoRose just as my Twitter name because of some people in my life who found out about my name and wanted to read my ff. Anyways i think i'm going to change it back into KleoCullen. Its just i AM KleoCullen more than KleoRose...yup i'm a weeiirddoo

Hope you all had an awesome valentines day or a nice friday! Enjoy your weekend, next update is Sweet 15! And after that take a look on the side bar.

- Samy <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen