Montag, 9. Dezember 2013

Hannah Carter

Hannah is the best friend and roomate of Sarah Black. She was introduced by BellaNessieCullen in Forever After Chapter 39. She doesn't play a main character in her story but she does in mine. For example Chapter 5 of Forever Yours is in her PoV. I asked Nikki for a model/actress and she sent me this awesome picture of Taylor Momsen. I actually pictured Hannah pretty close. Anyway I know a bit of how Hannah's character is and I try to stay as close to BNC's discription as possible  , but I might get a few things wrong since she is not my character :)

Thanks again to Nikki who helps me a lot while writing Forever Yours!  It makes a lot easier :) 

Birthday:  
30 January 2015 (24)

Taylor Momsen as Hannah Carter

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen