Sonntag, 1. Dezember 2013

Update Issues

So I'm just laying in bed and thinking about fanfiction as usual. I just realized I have 5 stories to update. You may think "It's her fault. Why did she post all of them" , but the truth is I needed to post them. They were in my head for such a long time and it was a huge relief to post them. I have posted  all the stories I wanted to post and besides it's kind of my choice. I just want to say that I won't be able to update all 5 weekly. So I decided it will be two/three stories each week. So basically one story will be updated once every two weeks. I'm sorry but just imagine having five story or 6 cause I'm currently writing on a one shot for a contest and besides that tons of homework, exams and  tests. I also didn't do much with my friends lately because of fanfiction so I need to catch up on that too. I'm glad holidays are in three weeks and I can get ahead on every story , but until that please bear with me. I really try my hardest and I don't regret posting all of my ideas.

So I hope you understand me :)
Love from Germany
~Samy

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen