Sonntag, 29. Dezember 2013

Info

Hey guys I just wanted to inform you that I won't be able to write the next week/s. I just got back from my vacation and the second I got home my brother told me about all the things that happened. My mom is gone too so only my brother, my cousin and a very immature woman stayed here. My cousin went outside for grocery shopping with the bank card of my mom, he got beaten up by the brother of his best friend and he stole his bag with the card and all. My cousin is now lying in the hospital and we don't know if any of the money was stolen. To add more drama a lot of things got broken in our home due to my brother's clumsiness. I don't know how to manage all of this mess and thankfully my mom is coming tomorrow but i don't think the drama will be over then.

So anyway what I wanted to say is that I'll just be able to update the things i've written already.. sorry!

Also my twitter has been hacked so I kind of deleted it. I won't make an Account straight away because I don't know if the hacker will hack me again (scared of it). If anyone wants to contact me you can tweet me on my personal account or send me an email. But i hope to have a ff twitter soon again! I'm probably going to feel left out now until I have a ff twitter again but that's life >.< :(

(The reason you couldn't see this post before was because I accidently deleted it)

Samy <3

1 Kommentar:

  1. Aw Samy, I'm sorry to read this. I hope your cousin is okay and you should definitely take a much needed break. Really sucks about your twitter, cant believe people would do that. I'm always around if you need to talk.
    ~Nikki xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen