Freitag, 13. Dezember 2013

Writing skills /reviews

I recieved a pm where someone tells me she doesn't get any reviews/favorites/follows and saying that it's unfair because she writes a lot better then me. Someone else asked me this too so I am replying here in case someone has the same opinion as the two. First of all yeah you may write better than me but what did you expect? You two are clearly from an english speaking country I am not. I just learn english in school and don't do any other courses. I think reviewes/folows and favorites don't only depend on how your writing skills are it also depens if your story is  interesting and which characters you use. Stories with Bella/Edward or Jacob stories will be more popular than for example Emmett etc. Although i've seen plenty of ff with the other Cullen's who were very popular so it depens what your plot is. Anyway I'm sorry that you don't get any but it's not really my fault. Just make your story interesting think of a plot before you post the story and first chapter and realize you don't know how to continue. And don't ever stop writing because no one reviews. Write because you love it and there are  people who will read your stories but may not review so just wait! It took me a bit and it still does but I'm only at the beginning of my stories. I see many stories that start getting reviews and all at the 20th chapter so don't give up and please don't compare yourself to others. We're not the same :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen